Monday, April 13, 2009

I know....I know.....

I know that it has been forever since I updated this stinkin' thing! It has been so crazy around our place the last few weeks and I simply have not had the time. BUT, I am at my parents' house for a few days during our long awaited Spring Break, so I thought I would get back on track!

Baseball season has really started! We are either at one of the boys' practices or games five days a week. Little Miss Priss really doesn't mind either; she loves running around the field, playing in the mud, and climbing on the playground sets.

TCAP testing is over for G. Each day we would talk about how he did and I would ask several questions about the tests; G would always say, "It was easy," or "I think I missed a couple." It was like pulling teeth to get some specifics! However, I hope that he did well and I am thankful that the testing is over for now. The month of May will bring enough worry with my students' EOC tests!

Easter was a lot of fun this year! I just love hunting eggs! I believe that this is a big reason that people have kids.....so others will not laugh when a 30 something year old lady is running for the filled eggs......

Anyway.....I will do better this week with my blogging! Hopefully, I will get some new pics displayed too!

Tootles!

1 comment:

LB said...

I hope you had a great time visiting with your family!

Don't worry about the EOC. Your students will do awesome because they have a GREAT teacher!